Dr.Info is an internet and call centre based service providing health care information for citizens. The service has been developed by the Ministry of Health of Hungary.
The service includes information on:
- availability of health care providers (addresses, phone numbers, opening hours)
- general practitioners
- in and out-patient institutions
- availability of civil organizations related to health care
- information about medicines
- price, reimbursement, prescription information
- Patient Information Leaflets
- Summaries of Product Characteristics
- information about substitutions, interactions, allergies
- general information about structure, availability and function of the health care system (extracts of laws and regulations)
- a collection of phone numbers for different aid organizations
- medical electronic books and dictionaries with descriptions of illnesses
- links to other Hungarian official medical websites
- official local area providers of in-patient care
- health care providers and pharmacies on duty
- quality indicators of hospitals
- availability of patient carriers
- wikipedia style glossary of concepts in health care
- information about lab tests
- ICD code interpreter
Dr.Info also includes an online feedback opportunity as well as e-mail based inquiry service supported by the call center.
The call center service is available 7/24. Calls are charged at local rates, all calls are recorded.